Countrywide Safety is sponsored by American Safety, Inc. #028
© 2007-2016 Countrywide Safety, All rights reserved.
Fast. Cheap. Easy.
Available 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Take in Multiple Sessions
Overnight Certificate Delivery Available
Study at your own pace.
100% Online Course
Select this course if a judge has ordered you to take an Anger Management course or if you would like to learn more about controlling your anger.
About the 4-Hour Anger Management Online Course
Students will identify the nature of their anger and explore how their upbringing or a series of events in their lives affects the way they express themselves.
• Students will define what is anger
• Determine is it ok to be angry
• Understanding the anger
• Students will also take a pretest that encourages one to think about anger as an emotion that can be controlled.
• Students will learn about the causes of anger and techniques on how to improve their response to stressful situations.
• Students will learn how positive thinking can help the anger.
• Students will learn to accept situations that they have no control over.
• Student will learn how to problem solve.
• Students will then be asked to identify the people, events or circumstances that make them angry and why.
• Students will learn how to communicate their emotions effectively.
• Students will learn that listening is essential to any communication process and will discover the components that deteriorate the communications process.
• Following this lesson, students will be asked to prepare a letter in a 20-minute exercise.
• Students will learn how to express their anger and how to change the way they respond to internal and external stress.
• Students will also learn about the components of being Emotionally Intelligent.
• Students will learn how to resolve anger and aggression.
• Students will learn how to exercise impulse control.
• Students will learn self-awareness, self-management and self-analysis.
This course is currently unavailable.